Top ten interview questions & answers..

Manish Kumar
0
The goal of an interview is to determine whether the candidate will be outstanding in the job, and that means evaluating the skills and attitude required for that job. 
They tend to ask all interviewees an arbitrary mixture of around 10 interview questions. Before we begin, keep in mind that, in an HR interview, there is no perfectly correct or incorrect response. What matters most is your self-confidence and how well you are able to articulate your thoughts and views in front of the interviewer.
Image source:http://blog.slptoolkit.com
Here are the most commonly 10 frequently asked interview questions you can expect to be asked in your interview and advice on how you can craft effective responses.
1.Tell me about yourself?
The interview is looking for how you will benefit their company.
This is the first and foremost question for any HR interview. The answer to this question sets the tone for the rest of the interview. The ideal way to answer this is to give a brief of your academic qualification, your family and location, any of your hobbies etc. Keep your answers to short, to the point and give room and time for further questions.
Credit:http://www.yourmotivationguru.com
Tips
1.Keep your answer short and simple.
2.Elaborate on experiences&goals relating to the applied position.
3.Summarize your resume&talk about transitions in employment.
Example like this
Good morning sir,
Thanks for giving this opportunity to introduce myself.
I am Manish kumar. I belong to Gorakhpur.
Now, I am doing my MCA from gurukul kangri haridwar.
My area of interest is database management system and object-oriented programming concept.
My family is small family.
My strength is hardworking because hardworking is the success of key.
My weakness is my English is not good enough so sometimes it lacks my energy.
My goal is get placed in your company and bring a smile on my parent face.
2.What are your strengths and weaknesses?
It's important to discuss the attributes that will qualify you for the specific job and set you apart from the other candidates.Do your best to frame your answers around positive aspects of your skills and abilities as an employee.
Tips
 I am a quick learner and vibrant.
I always maintain a positive attitude for my work and never back up until I finish a task.
 My strength is my flexibility to manage transformation.
Example answers like this
My strength is :
- Positive attitude
- Self-motivation
- Flexibility
- Punctuality 
- Sharing and Social Service
- Active Listener so A Good Learner
Weakness:
- Sometimes I feel nervous. 
- Open hearts,Easily Trusting on People

- I'm not able to say no when somebody asks for the help.
3.What are your goals(short-term & long-term goal)?
My short term goal is to work in a reputed organization like yours where I can enhance my technical skills and knowledge.
My long term goal is to see your company at top most position where I am one of the person responsible for it.
Tips
Explain that you want to excel and be known for your skills.
Mention how you see yourself having more responsibilities in the company.
Give Examples of positive results that you will make.
4.Why should we hire you?
Dear sir, I'm a fresher for that I haven't work experience but I have confidence that my requirement knowledge fullfil your job requirement. 
 I think that your company is the right place to learn and to be trained so that I can be able to improve my skills n give my 100% best in your company.
5.What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
Hard work which means doing something with some extra effort and it takes more time While the smart work do the same with intelligence and it takes less time.
Smart work may fail some times, but hard work never fail.
Smart work proves to be much more efficient, especially in today's context when the world is moving faster than ever.
to be continue..........
Next Part
6.Give me an example of your creativity.
7.What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
8.Describe your ideal company, ideal location and ideal job.
9.Why do you want to work at our company?
10. What salary are you seeking?
Top ten interview questions & answers..(Part-2)
Read Also:
Which is the best programming language for me???
Best websites list for programming learning.???



Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !